Sunday 30 October 2011

I See Ice Cream

Whenever I see there's a 4 litre tub of ice cream sitting in the fridge and there's a birthday coming soon, I'll whip up an ice cream cake.
It's simple as can be. Just let the ice cream soften a little at room temperature and then work into a desired plate mold. Decorate as you wish. For the ice cream cake featured above, it was my little brother's 14th so I decorated it with Cottee's Ice Magic chocolate flavored and topped it off with some walnuts. 
I made two ice cream cakes as all my cousins and siblings had come to celebrate so the second cake featured chocolate ice cream, Cottee's Ice Magic chocolate flavouring, and some glazed cherry to decorate.
This ice cream cake was for my own birthday, inspired by Ferrero Rocher I used Nutella to create the swirls and sprinkled some crushed peanuts on top. 

All of them took less than 10 minutes to make and it's so easy and flexible. I scream for ice cream, we all scream for ice cream!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yes, I can bake. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template