Wednesday 23 November 2011

Coffee At C15

There was a nice atmosphere about this place and it was just another nice place to chill nearby home. When the day winds down, it's nice to be able to "talk" and enjoy a cup of coffee or dessert with someone special.
Still, I always order the strangely mint-flavored items. This was my cup of ice chai mint latte. A treat from my cousin.
This was her cup of latte. I thought the cup seemed quite elegant and interesting.
While enjoying our coffees, we "talked" and observed our surroundings. It seems they serve relatively large proportions for the main meals. One day we might go back and try it.
The ceiling was even nice to stare into.
If you ever feel like chilling over a cup of coffee or breakfast, come down here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yes, I can bake. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template