Tuesday 31 January 2012

Back To School Little-Lunchbox-Delight

Don't they just make you smile? Maybe laugh? Maybe frown? Maybe confused?
With everybody preparing to go back to school, my photographer B and I decided to bake something special and simple for the students, including the photographer herself.
When it came to putting on the decorations for these little treats we just had to make every one of them unique. No doggie has the same facial expression as another.
I hope these doggies will cheer on their recipients as they all return to school tomorrow. The first day of school can sometimes be daunting, or maybe exciting, or an adventure. 
Though it's a recipe I've baked before, this was another memorable bake because we had chocolate sticks to decorate with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yes, I can bake. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template