Sunday 22 January 2012

Had a Break.

Since the beginning of this year I've been having so many other people's bakes that have put a big sweet smile on  my face. I haven't had access to an oven since I went to Melbourne, but now I understand why Melbourne is such a great place for venturing for something to excite your taste buds. Unfortunately I had no camera either so I can't show you, but I can tell you the sweet treats that I had were "made with love" as quoted from the chef. Okay...so I found one photo of the last dessert we had...cheesecake!
Photography by Tray (:

 I only got back last week, and I did my first bake yesterday which were some egg tarts again but they disappeared before I could take a picture of them. Anyways we also had two birthday boys two days ago, or should I say two men who were spoiled with FOUR cakes!

One of them baked this lemon cake himself which was a tangy lemon sponge cake. It was actually my uncle who baked it. Nobody would ever guess. After I took a bite of it, I felt somewhat enlightened. Fluffy, zesty, and tasty. The decorations were so cute and simple too. I shall have to ask for the recipe another day (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yes, I can bake. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template